Friday, June 6, 2014
1. Do you have a land line? No we no longer have a land line. It was more economical for us to purchase a cheap cell phone and purchase minutes.
2. What is you least favorite food? Lima beans and Rutabega ~ in general I like vegetables and all sorts of other stuff but these two particular ones I won't be serving. Actually, I serve lima beans because we have strange people in our household who actually like them.
3. What's on your summer reading list? The list is pretty long as I am pre-reading some stuff for the kids classes next year. I will be finishing up THE INTRODUCTION TO THE DEVOUT LIFE quite soon. Then I plan to move on to CONSECRATION TO JESUS THROUGH MARY. Next up is HOW TO READ A BOOK; PHILIP II OF SPAIN; ISABEL OF SPAIN; THE LAST CRUSADE.
Can't say that I will not have any light reading. I will probably squeeze something in that is a little lighter.
4. Is there something people consistently ask your advice on? What is it? No. I don't think there is. I find it interesting to arrive at this answer but there we have it.
5. What's the most physically demanding thing you've done? Okay ~ besides give birth to six children? I have to say milking a jersey cow twice a day every day for three years. I did have really nice looking arms though. :)
6. How do you feel about massages? I love them! Although I have only ever had one done by a professional. We give each other shoulder rubs and foot massages a lot in my household. So I like them.
To view other people's answer head on over to this website.
Take care & God Bless,