Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Better than I thought

My husband is working at home. I thought that would be really hard to deal with but I really enjoy it. Surprised? I think it's because we agree on a lot of things and we love to discuss things. He is getting used to listening to the radio and I am getting used to working way more than I do when he isn't home. It is good to have someone to eat lunch with - it makes it harder to forget to eat. We complement each other. He tends to work, work, work and I like to take breaks. He is coming around to my way of doing things and I am taking fewer breaks.

I know a lot of women who would be horrified to spend so much time with their spouses. Not me - I miss him when he can't spend the day with me. A rare find to have someone who is a joy to be with all day.

Hope your shopping is going well. Merry Christmas!

No comments: