Friday, July 8, 2016

Knit and Read

joining with small things

Catching up on my Church History and trying to finish a socks

So some of my children have read this books in their studies and I wanted to firm up my knowledge of church history and since I am a History major it is no hardship.  I am finding quite interesting.  I started a notebook to answer the questions because that is how I retain information.  The socks....they are another story.




So these are socks I started in January I think.  I got a great book for Christmas ~ A Sock Knitter's Guide to yarn.  It is really interesting and informative.  It also talks about using the yarn you have to make strong socks.  So I thought I would give it a try and then ran into some snags along the way so it was put down for quite some time.  I have picked it back up and pushing through.  I told my daughter these were going to be eclectic socks because I keep changing how I am knitting the leg.

I will try to remember to post and link up when they are finally done.  I am itching to move on to something else so I am using that as a motivator to get these done!

Have a wonderful weekend!  And thanks for stopping by.

God Bless,

Kate






No comments: