Monday, May 8, 2017

Sorry for the delay in posts.  I am still working out how to use the new device.  I have some more pictures to share.  We have been photographing the fruit trees because they have all bloomed and it is early for this.  It is still pretty and we want to capture it, especially to make sure we have some nice pictures to share when we put the house on the market.  God willing it will be by the middle of May, at least that is my goal.
So enjoy some nice pictures of fruit trees.  I will try to label them so you know what a pear, peach, cherry and apple tree in bloom look like.
Larry and the boys have been diligently working on getting other work done around the home in preparation for selling it.  The boys helped put in the new back deck and a new counter top in the kitchen.  They are learning all types of useful skills. I apparently at this time cannot load pictures.  I will continue to figure that out.

Hope all is going well for everyone.

God Bless,
Kate

No comments: