Thursday, December 23, 2010

It's Almost here

So- projects aren't finished but they will be wrapped with the promise that with any luck they will be done before next year. I have been knitting a lot but just couldn't finish all that I wanted. Next year I will do better.
The tree went up and the lights got on eventually. Then the kids decorated it. It is much easier to just leave the room and let them have it. After which I get to walk in and declare that it is truly a beautiful tree. Whether I really think so or not. I didn't have to do it so it's all good.
Mac was the first to put presents under the tree. He came to us this morning and asked if we could take him to the dollar store so he could buy everyone a present with the money he received for Christmas from his Godfather. It made me tear up. Someone told me when I related this story that I must be raising him right. One out of six - not bad?? LOL

I hope that you have a very Merry Christmas and that God blesses your New Year with wonderful abundance.

Take care!
Kate

No comments: