Thursday, June 23, 2016

My Capture of Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real

{pretty, happy, funny, real}


{Pretty}
So at the moment the pretty is still on the camera.  I will download it tomorrow.  My daughter MK is trying hard to grow cut flowers so that we can have flowers in the house even those most of us have allergies.  She cut some shasta daisies and another flower I don't recall it's name and set them on our dining table.  It was a very cheerful thing to see when I got home.


{Happy}


This tub is clean a few times a year.  We don't really use it anymore so it collects dust and many other things it shouldn't.  I made the effort this week to clean it up some and looking at the whiteness of it when I come into the bathroom just makes me happy.  

{Funny}

Due to looking through a bunch of pictures for my daughter's graduation party, I realized that this young man has a plethora of silly pictures.  He is the one in most pictures who is doing something silly just as you snap the picture.  He makes me laugh and I thought I would share that with you today.  I admit this picture may be a little scary but he also does a very good twitchy eye Dryfus from the Pink Panther movies.

{Real}


My family is very happy to be able to share another Father's day with this great Dad!  My husband has been through much and still smiles big!

I am hooking up today with the link-up at Like Mother, Like Daughter head on over and check out what others have captured this week.
God Bless!
Kate

No comments: